Our Drive Is Our Deep Passion For Beautiful Craftsmanship
Established in 1994, Tischler Wood takes great pride in crafting custom wood solutions to meet your needs.
Company President Bryan Becker has studied and trained in Germany to learn and develop quality craftsmanship techniques. This experience allows Tischler to bring a quality to each project, unlike any other wood-working company around.
Tischler started small but has grown throughout the years. Our employees average 13 years with us. Many of our employees have been trained at Hennepin Technical College, a "National Educator of the Year" in 2009 for cabinet making. Each of our employees embodies our work ethic and dedication to their craft. On each project we strive to provide unparalleled customer service with our highest quality cabinetry. We create a a positive and rewarding place to work because our employees are our company.
A true passion and love for our craft is apparent through what we do outside of work. Bryan and employee, Corey Naig, have taken part in National Cabinetmaking competitions and Bryan took part in an international competition in 1993. Bryan received the National Alumi Award in 2000 - Skills USA Outstanding Career Achievement in Kansas City. He also serves as an Advisory Board Member of the Hennepin Technical College Cabinetmaking Program.
Experience Our Showroom
The showroom is full of beautiful cabinet displays highlighting various construction styles. We have many samples of door styles, wood species, hardware, stain & paint finishes – including glazing and distressing. In addition, we have many countertop options including laminate, granite, Cambria, Caesarstone and cultured marble. Various sink options complete our countertop displays. Consistent with all of our work, our showroom was designed with great attention to every detail. It is an inviting place to meet and has many creative ideas built-in to help create your perfect design.
The Tischler Design Process
We recognize that every project is unique. Because of this, it requires communication to be open and often. Our team treats each project as a brand new one. Below is an outline of some of our steps in the design process. They're by no means concrete but will give you an understanding of what to expect in our process.
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM
1. Meet with one of our designers to discuss the project, anticipated budget, and see examples of our work.
- Appointments are encouraged.
1. Visit the project site to get a feel for the space.
2. Review preliminary drawings at one of our showrooms with your designer.
3. Make cabinet selections. These can include:
- Cabinet construction type
- Door style
- Drawer box and guide style
- Accent moldings
- Decorative hardware
1. FInalize drawings and contract.
- Drawing and sample approvals
2. Our team will work with your contractor to ensure all plumbing, electrical, and other mechanical systems for the project will coincide with the design of the cabinetry.
1. All work will be completed in a professional and craftsman-like manner.
2. Continued communication with you and your contractor
- Review timeframe and projected installation and completion dates.
- Discuss site conditions
1. Completed in a timely and organized fashion.
1. Final inspections
2. Meet with your designer to review the punch list.
- Warranty instructions and information are explained and work to be completed as necessary.